(…which will be published on a rolling, additive basis today…)
- The Rossitano Report(World Premiere heh) – Just born! From the mind of Craxy comes this tribute to all of the the hats worn by Judah Friedlander’s character Frank Rossitano on 30 Rock. Each blog entry is good for all of the hats worn in a single episode.
- Archie Does Common People – This is truly something. Pulp’s song Common People as an Archie Comics plot. Thank you Crvs for this fantastic contribution.
- Merlin Mann Pitches FlockdUp At SXSW
Easily the hardest I laughed all weekend. If you hear a jackassed Dom Deluise-style fanboy hack-laugh on the video, that’s probably me eating it up with a spoon. Here’s some more evidence that I was there.
- Indiana Jones Trilogy As Animated Gifs – Display an entire movie within your message board avatar. Thanks again, Crvs.
- Donut Muffins – I’m sorry, but I just can’t support this.
- Nyko Commissioned To Build Cooling Factory Next To Xbox360 Factory – If you put in the time parsing that sentence, you are repaid with a fairly hehful joke. From the new video game comedy blog The Minus World featuring Agent B of Robotobots.
- Physical Hit Counter – A how-to on building a little odometer-like machine that counts web site metrics.
- Things For Sale That I Will Mail You – This person offers to travel to various locations and send you, his sponsors, neat things that can only be had there. It’s a really nice take on the patronage model, and it has me thinking. [via Grazing Life]
- Business Cliche Mythbusters: Can You Put Toothpaste Back In The Tube – First in a series of business cliche investigations. I wish there was a test to somehow debunk the utility of the phrase “on a go-forward basis.” [via Leah]
If I were a dude, I would have a man-crush on Merlin Mann.