What books are on your nightstand?
- American Pastoral, Philip Roth – Just finished it, so its nightstand days are numbered.
- A green, half-completed Sudoku book.
- Couple of old LRB's and The Believer's.
- The NFT (Not For Tourists) Guide To Atlanta
- Infinite Jest, D.F. Wallace – Lots of dust, but just a barely noticeable dent in this one so far. I'm beginning to have my doubts about the whole project.
Would you like a particular book to appear on my nightstand? I'm currently accepting nominations.