- How Many Paid? – A web app/game that asks you to pay a small fee to join, in order to find out how many people have paid a small fee to join.
- Moss On Moss – Artist Olly Moss breaks down the conceptual idea behind his beautiful, modernist Dirty Harry poster.
- Storage Masquerading As Clutter: Hide your desktop junk in…other junk:
Secret Stash from yiting cheng on Vimeo.
- Robot Punches Human In Order To Test Pain Threshhold – This is exactly what I hoped the future would be like.
- Truth In Videogaming – In an Isaiah Mustafa-esque breaking down of the fourth wall, hockey player Adam Burish responds to a fan email criticizing him for his poor performance on his video game team. If only I could find an address to which to send a gift basket for Mr. QB Eagles, for everything he did for me in Tecmo Bowl.
- Goldmember Is Really Psyched, Because He Loves Gold. – A vending machine that vends gold.