Editor’s note: It’s no big secret that I store all my hehs as I find them at http://delicious.com/extraface/heh. All of my delicious bookmarks flow into my Facebook profile via FriendFeed, and until now that was unremarkable. Recently I’ve noticed a few people, and not always the same people, enjoying and commenting on my hehs as they flow throw Facebook. I’m wondering if the real-timiness of those hehs is diminishing the value of the weekly heh and I might need to revisit the format. Feedback welcome.
- Thanks, Obama, And I’ma Let You Finish – The Kanye Interruptus bit clearly has legs.
- Birth Control Is Sinful In The Christian Marriages – A book on Amazon worth checking out. At $135. Well worth it because — “THIS IS A HOLYSPIRIT MANUSCRIPT BOOK: WHEN YOU BUY THIS BOOK YOU WILL BE READING A HOLYSPIRIT DIRECTED BOOK FROM GOD; & *CHRIST JESUS.” [via @timdorr]
- Fantastic Hand Paintings – Excellent and amusing animal paintings done on people’s hands.
- Book Titles, If They Were Written Today – Love of colon. “Then: The Wealth of Nations / Now: Invisible Hands: The Mysterious Market Forces That Control Our Lives and How to Profit from Them”
- Birds On The Wire – A song composed by counting the birds sitting on a musical staff composed of telephone wire as the notes.
- Vintage Dating Montage – In the heyday of VHS, people talked into the camera to tell you what was great about them and what they were looking for in a mate. This purports to be authentic choice snippets from some chipper and hopeful gents.
- How To Brew Beer In A Coffee Maker Using Only Materials Commonly Found On A Modestly Sized Oceanographic Research Vessel – “You need a simple grain to release the tannins, starches, and enzymes. The best bet is common cereals â€“ Raisin Bran, Cracked Wheat, Kashi, whatever you can find.”