I couldn’t let July go without any type of heh whatsoever:
- Bugs Bunny’s Make-up Artist and Japanese Scientists Create An Emoting Robot:
- The Zillion Click Banner – Just brilliant, this. Go ahead and click a bunch. You’ll like it.
- Goldfinger’s Birthday – An exceptional piece of heh art from Mr. Will Laren.
- Threadcakes – “Threadcakes is a fun, online cake-baking contest run by Chris Cardinal and Threadless.com, where bakers like you (and non-bakers like me) turn their favorite Threadless designs into amazing cakes! ” [via Fox]
- The Awful Library Books Blog – Extra hehful because real live librarians run this site – “Your â€œawfulâ€ librarians for this site are Mary and Holly. We are public librarians in a medium sized public library in Michigan and the opinions expressed are totally our own.” [via splodinvark]
A really stellar group in this entry.
The Awful Library Books blog is my new favorite blog (this blog, of course, has been a favorite for a long while); I really like thinking about how a librarian would eye you as you returned one of these books then secret it away to scan the cover and post the entry later from the Librarian Office.
Also, I actually clicked on the Pringles ad a good twenty times. Good copy is good copy.
Happy Friday :)
While I couldn’t bring myself to watch the robot video because just the image captured freaks me out, I thoroughly enjoyed the cakes and the books. Some of those cakes were AMAZING, but some were HORRIBLE. Also, I need to get my hands on a copy of “Crafts for Retarded: Through their hands they shall learn”. Any book that amazing is deserving of a place on my coffee table.
It’s possible I clicked on the banner a zillion times. To the end. And took a screenshot when the Pringle’s guy said “heh.”