- The Greatest Sleeping Bag In The World – “Use the glowing lightsaber zipper pull on the Tauntaun sleeping bag to illustrate how Han Solo saved Luke Skywalker from certain death in the freezing climate of Hoth by slitting open the belly of a dead Tauntaun and placing Luke inside the stinking (but warm) carcass.” [via Mdiffenderfer]
- If Star Wars Were Dallas – The Dallas opening credits replaced with footage from Star Wars. [via Tom]
- CSS Is Awesome – Ask your favorite web developer if you need help with this one. [via Laughing Squid]
- Judson’s Bad Day Observations – Happy now, internet?
- Your Business Card Is Crap – I’d like to see this guy go head-to-head in a pitch-off with Vince of Slapchop/Shamwow fame.
- Not A Fail – Somewhere along the line, Failblog readers have lost their failure assessment compass. Pretty sure this was just a deliberate easter egg on the part of the manufacturers.
- Tweet of the Heh – “Does Twitter manufacture life coaches and affiliate marketers?”
[found in Animal Crossing by Molly]