- Half-pound of good prosciutto. in this case, Whole Foods "American Prosciutto"
- Thing of good smoked mozzarella
- $4 chunk of really good Gouda
- Best bread you can find, couple small loaves instead of one biggie
- OJ and Coke Zeroes
- A breakfast yogurt for each day of the week; I already have some wheat germ
- Honey roasted fresh in-store-grind peanut butter
- Store brand of all-fruit raspberry jam
- A few apples
- Tortilla chips and a small container of Mango/pineapple fresh salsa
With this list, I ate breakfast and dinner really well (still bought food at work for lunch, mostly for convenience), and enjoyed everything I ate. It's light on fruits and v's but it's honest. None of the food went bad, or even flirted with going bad, before I ate it, and it was all entertaining to eat. It's not cheap, but it's also not generating rotten food in my fridge.
Well done, groceries.
(Edit: to be clear, there's plenty left over too, and I don't even think it'll rot while I'm away next week.)