Heavy on the visuals and video today.
- Your Halloween Heh – I’m not sure exactly what I’m looking at here in this old short film about a set of clowny kids, but it has cast a pall over my entire day. Thanks, OhWord.tv:
- I’ve Got A Bad Feeling About This – A supercut of all of the instances of that line in the Star Wars movies.
- Indiana Jones Snack Shop – Speaking of Harrison Ford and bad feelings about things, David Berkowitz spotted this establishment on his recent trip to Jordan:
- Schwarzenegger’s Acrostic Love Note – This was everywhere this week, including loudmouth talk radio. If the Governor was really thinking, he’d have blamed this on 4chan hacking his Microsoft Office suite.
- Tactical Fruit Is Tactical – This seems to have spawned from this discussion board conversation about watermelon camouflage.
- Ghostbusters Theme, Multitrack Style – Matt Mulholland performing the Ghost Busters theme in 14 part harmony:
- Name Win – It would be an honor to serve one’s country under this man.