- Twitter Helloween Icons – Dress up your tweets with tiny dracula and mummy heads today. Note – they only display when you’re using the Twitter.com website.
- A Revolver? That Is A Tweaked Tactic – CNN goes a little far in stirring up pre-election jitters.
- The Broken Umbrellas Blog – “Send us your tired, your poor, your broken umbrellas.”
- Scary Halloween Fright: Twitter Vote Report Help Page – Somewhere along the line, this project took a tragic wrong turn. Why are you using this conversation space for your complicated data parsing? One hashtag is irritating enough:
- It’s Not Its – If misuse of the possessive apostrophe irks you, keep this URL in your buffer and send it along to would-be grammar crimes perpetrators.
- Jeremy Pepper On The Four P’s – Heh.
- Margaret And Helen – This blog belongs to Helen Philpot, 82. It has been making the rounds on political blogs but is also worth noting here for its wonderful header image that includes not one, but two women driving around on motorized scooters on a ship.
- Should I Use Blackface On My Blog? A Flowchart – A heh from 2006 that a loosely related Google search dragged up yesterday; worth a re-look given the role race is playing in the election discourse.