- Everybody’s Pin Number – Revealed! – “Someone actually wrote in requesting an explanation as to how this thing works. Sorry, we do not reveal our trade secrets.” [via Brian P.]
- Unplug Your Friends – Fantastic stop-motion animation and email campaign by Meetup.com to get asses out of seats again.
- Lego Sends Blogger A Box Of Angry Transvestites – The box of parts they mistakenly sent adds up to a bunch of wigged and moustachioed dudes in skirts.
- Cake Wrecks – A blog keeping an eye on awful cakes.
- Paste Paste Paste Paste Paste – The Lovely Listing blog points out some particularly shoddy Control-C/Control-V/Control-V/Control-V work in a real estate listing. [via Leah]
- Umbrella Today? – An excellent unitasking web application that simply tells you whether or not you should tote an umbrella. [via Gregg]
- The Wrong Walter Reed? – During McCain’s speech at the RNC, there was an image of Walter Reed High School projected behind him. Some say it was a gaffe, and likely was supposed to be a photo of Walter Reed Medical Center, which would be more appropriate to McCain’s theme. I’m pretty sure this is a heh, and the RNC has given conflicting explanations. [also via Gregg]
- You’re Subscription Has Expired! – Negatendo caught a very large, printed error on a 5280 magazine solicitation.
- Perhaps We Start To Resemble Our Mascots – Hm? [via Capn Ken]
I always say in personal ads, that I want a man who will tell me if I need an umbrella. Guess I can stop looking for one and just download that ap.
OMG OMG OMG thank you for cake wrecks!!