- Geral Fauss And The Foam Finger – Designboom offers a truly enlightening interview with the inventor of the foam #1 finger. Who knew they made their debut at the 1978 Cotton Bowl — how did people possibly publicly express their belief about the proper ranking of their team before that day?
- Lot Of Every Nintendo Cartridge Ever Made – An eBay auction that represents the fulfillment of a dream held by every child born in the mid-70’s. He’s even got the ill-fated California Raisins game. Whatever “serious family issues” are bringing about the sale of this collection must really be dire.
[via M. Hunt]
- I Love Egg – If you ever doubted the awesomeness of the egg, this brain-piercingly cute flash animation will remind you of its virtues.
- When Diddy Called Bjork – This should be a weekly series.
- A YouTube History Of Apple – Harry runs down what Apple advertising has looked like through the years. Take a moment and pause to savor my favorite of the bunch, the 1999 Jeff Goldblum classic “But I don’t have an email.”
- Pac-Man: The Movie – A gripping live-action dramatization of the Pac-Man story.
- “I’ve been pitying fools for 28 years, Bill, and it’s never personal. Everybody knows it’s not serious.” – Heh.
- NPR Listeners Think They Got Rickrolled – So now any time anyone hears “Never Gonna Give You Up,” they assume someone is Rickrolling them. I wonder how often this happens in hair salons and on hold music.