- FreshCloz – One To Watch -Main Pitch: “It’s like having a dry cleaner in your closet!” That the generally objective and balanced Jordan and his SciMark Report blog predicts FreshCloz will “bomb” is noteworthy, and hehworthy.
- Hem Gems:
Daily Candy, trend purveyor, throws its endorsement behind another winner. I can’t really get past the notion that folding your jeans and fastening the roll with a little decorative clip has now been called “tailoring.”
- The Lowercase L – A blog devoted to tracking and exposing improper uses of the lowercase l.
- TO and Chadfinkel!
- “Oh Sorry, I Thought You Were Someone Else” – This awkward press conference exchange from Raiders camp reminded me of the story one of the Eddie Murphies tells in Coming To America about meeting Martin Luther (the) King.
- On The Trampoline With The Dogs:
- DJ Party Dad Makes Your Scene
- I Dunno If You’ve Heard Of This Thing Called Japan… – On some days, there’s nothing better than a really bitter book review. “Is there anything Ashcraft writes about that doesn’t boil down to HEY GUYS I’M IN JAPAN, HEY, HEY GUESS WHERE I AM—GUESS—(IT’S JAPAN)”
- Cageflix – “Automatically add every Nicholas Cage movie to your Netflix queue.”
- Best Use Of Panty Liners On London’s Tube (Headrest)
- Giant Icelandic Puppet
- You Were Dial-up When I Met You– Dave Pell calls the internet angrily, in the style of Mel Gibson (NSFW – Mel Gibson language.)
- I Always Forget – Is Rodimus A Fibonacci?
- 10 Of The Weirdest Soccer Goals Of All Time – These “10 most” lists are often little more than so much search engine bait, but this one delivers.
- Filler Item – This is the made-obsolete-by-Amazon-Prime site that helps you find an item of an exact cost so as to get free shipping. Not a heh in itself, but it did lead me to two excellent items in the $1.08 to $1.10 range. Someone should really add a spectacular review or two and make Blow!: Jesus Calms the Storm the next Three Wolf Moon. And now I know where to get a cheap Jobber Length Drill. For when you need to drill those jobbers.
- Trash Humpers – It’s the fact that “free ringtones” is part of their marketing push that really makes this a heh.
- Candid Photo Of Rapper Phife Dawg Enjoying Some Funyuns – I really think this has legs.
- Update: Ned/Bra – In case you were wondering what was going on on Twitter just now.
- Update: The Dad App: