After a brief hiatus, the Friday heh list returns. Some of these have been sitting in the vault for a bit, but they haven’t lost a thing in terms of body and texture.
- “Sorry About That” – I’d like to know a little more of the backstory here. Ry?
- Bring Back The Lasers – By now you’ve probably already yearbooked yourself, but your recollections of awkward youth moments aren’t complete until you photoshop yourself into a laser background template. Here’s how it looks in action:
- Songs And Posters About Everything – The songs Sean Drinkwater from the Barbarian Group made for Adobe Photoshop Express are a large heh. You can listen to and grab the songs themselves here, or read more about the project aqui.
- Logic Puzzles For Mail Carriers – Something about this doesn’t seem like best practices to me.
- List Of Months By Year: 2000-2005 – Thanks, Wikipedia!
- This list was published a day early. For the last hour, I thought it was Friday. Heh.