- Bike Helmets That Stink When Damaged – In addition to being a heh, it’s just a brilliant idea. Although I would imagine it’s a little tough to separate helmet stink from all of the other olfactory noise of a bike commuter. How about deodorant as the scent?
- The Recurring Prop Newspaper – The Wilhelm Scream of prop newspapers. It has really gotten around. [via Leah Jones]
- Was Barack Obama In The 1993 Video ‘Whoomp There It Is?
In short, no. And heh. I think a similar investigation should be conducted for competing vintage Florida hip-hop meme Whoot There It Is.
- Spike In Google Searches For ‘Ghost Chair’ – If this is a ‘haunted Google Insights’ stunt, it’s a brilliant and subtle one.
- Clip Art Gone Wild – Sometimes there’s a fine line between irony and laziness.
- The Party Freak – This guy really needs no introduction. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a more compelling sell of a party line. This might still work today: