- Five Cereals That Rip Apart Your Mouth – Honeycomb is a glaring oversight here.
- Sightseeing In Liberty City – New York photos placed side-by-side with the hyper-realistic depictions of the same scene in Grand Theft Auto 4.
- Ready-made Sound Effects – Instant Rimshot and Sad Trombone are unitasking websites dedicated to fulfilling your anecdote punctuation needs. I think I’d like a slide whistle up/down one as well. [via Alexknowshtml]
- Bootless Booting:
Uploaded by Sean Bonner, some rights reserved.
- Dean Friedman Record Sleeve – “Well, well,” said the Rocking Chair.
- Social Media Behavioral Vectors – A chart depicting what we do when we are being social with our media with particular end goals in mind.
- Company Seeks Suckage Assassin – Maybe you can help. I like the approach this job listing takes.
- Tech Superpowers Buries Jersey At Apple’s Boston Store – A rival Mac store takes a cue from the construction worker who buried an Ortiz jersey at the site of the new Yankee Stadium.
- Patriots “Perfect Season” Hat – You knew it had to exist somewhere. Deadspin produces evidence of the hats that were cranked out in anticipation of the Patriots winning the Super Bowl. Perfect.