Back after a short heh hiatus:
- Penetrating Wagner’s “Ring” by John DiGaetani – Read some extremely helpful Amazon product reviews of a critical work on Wagner’s Ring Cycle. There’s heh in there, trust me. [via Article133]
- The Amazing Predator Rap! – I can’t believe this thing hasn’t broken 100,000 views yet:
- AT&T’s New Rate Plan – A new and timely way to hold on to your unused minutes.
- Midget Indian Dancing – Not 100% sure it’s a little person and not a little kid, but it is sure to brighten the darkest day. Soundtrack soon to be my new ringtone. [via @nery]
- Bronze Boba Fett Pez Dispenser – Solo would have made more sense, but this is still pretty awesome.
- Man Admits He Was Never An Oakland Raider – Ed McCabe’s conscience finally caught up with him, after fooling his family and charity events for years.
- Best Business Card Ever – Matt Cutts found this fantastic old business card in the back of a book.
- Tom Biro’s M.I.A. Song Chart – Props to my friend Tom for throwing down a hehful addition to the song chart pool on Flickr. One of these days I’ll put together my Lil Mama “Lip Gloss” chart, if no one beats me to it. Props also due to Tess at HeyBeUs for her insightful Coolio chart.
- T-Pain Watches Akon Call T-Pain – Ben at the Super Deluxe Blog creates a second-order heh with his video of T-Pain watching his own likeness in an excellent auto-tune showdown cartoon by Olde English.