Skip to content
- Tablecloth Hour – A Japanese arcade game (or is it a sim?) currently in public testing that challenges you to upset a virtual placesetting by yanking a square of physical cloth.
- The Rosa Parks Of Blogs – “Absurd Comparisons By Real People Using Famous People.”
- A Brain Paper For The Mysterious Dr. Khoo – A case of mistaken identities stretched into an extended back-and-forth between Dr. Zachary and an emailer who thinks he’s a *different* Dr. Zachary. (NSFW: Salty, limit-testing language)
- Worst Business Idea Ever – He really thought he had something there.
- Sincerity At The Point Of Contact – Love the bowing banktellers on this Japanese ATM “card declined” screen.
- How To Be Awesome:
I knew I was missing something. It was the mushroom grips and the Tubes tee.