- The Recession Won’t Be Over Til…– Release dates of Pokemon video games vs. S&P 500 Index over time. Added heh that this entire site was created out of a “what kind of site should I build?” thread on Reddit.
- Donruss Chic:
If you’re of a certain age this shirt probably bears a lot of meaning to you – it represents weeding through pack after pack trying to find the premium cards that would be worth, maybe, 30 cents more than the average card.
- New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Game – With killer graphics. “Wow, I feel like I’m really….there![via The Duty]
- TV Poltergeist – “Itâ€™s a programmable device that you can hide and have it turn the TV on and off are random intervals.” I can’t believe it took us this long to come up with this.
- First Off, A Heh From Max And Molly:
- My Potatoes Bring…
- Keep The Crossover – Not since Pras, Fat Dr. Dre and Ed Lover were shilling 1-800-YES-CREDIT has there been such a powerful marriage of fringe hip-hop and straight up direct marketing.
Yeah, it should be another fantastic year.
- What Touchscreen Hardware Comes After The iPad? – An easy joke, but delivered with a solid visual. [via theolane]
- Sound Flyer Defense:
- Support Organ Donation – With this excellent tee.
- A History Of Obama Feigning Interest In Mundane Things – Undoubtedly the toughest part of the job, and fodder for great captions.
- Bob Dylan Recites Mama Said Knock You Out: