- Way To Go, Apple – “Tron Guy” Jay Maynard, who I had the pleasure of meeting at ROFLcon a couple of years ago, sticks it to Apple with the classic burn “smooth move ex-lax.” Ouch.
- Sorry Baboon, I Was Just Trying To Golf
@katieelambert deals a heh with that caption for this photo from a Salon.con slideshow.
- When You Dis Locke, You Dis Yourself – Even in 1992, Dr. Dre knew what was to transpire on the Lost island. [via a self heh]
- Also On The Subject Of Lost, Foggy Memories – Two of my favorite sketch artists drew their faded recollections of big moments from the show just prior to the new season. Check out the Flickr sets here and here. I’d love t-shirts of some of these. [via Tom]
- Mario Paint “Are You Ready For The Sex Girls?”:
(From The Revenge Of The Nerds Soundtrack)
- Salute President’s Day – With this Boba Washington succeed.
- Letterman And Casey Kasem Count Down The Top Ten Numbers: