- Way To Go, Apple – “Tron Guy” Jay Maynard, who I had the pleasure of meeting at ROFLcon a couple of years ago, sticks it to Apple with the classic burn “smooth move ex-lax.” Ouch.
- Sorry Baboon, I Was Just Trying To Golf
@katieelambert deals a heh with that caption for this photo from a Salon.con slideshow.
- When You Dis Locke, You Dis Yourself – Even in 1992, Dr. Dre knew what was to transpire on the Lost island. [via a self heh]
- Also On The Subject Of Lost, Foggy Memories – Two of my favorite sketch artists drew their faded recollections of big moments from the show just prior to the new season. Check out the Flickr sets here and here. I’d love t-shirts of some of these. [via Tom]
- Mario Paint “Are You Ready For The Sex Girls?”:
(From The Revenge Of The Nerds Soundtrack)
- Salute President’s Day – With this Boba Washington succeed.
- Letterman And Casey Kasem Count Down The Top Ten Numbers:
- The Tyrant Clock – “The clock syncs up with your cell phone, randomly goes through your contact list, and then calls someone different every three minutes after your intended wake up time. It displays in a large size the name of the person whoâ€™s about to get their own wake up call from you. The potential for it to call someone and in some way completely ruin your life is huge.”
- South Butt Responds To North Face Lawsuit – It’s not every day when you read a legal brief that includes “…and despite candor being employed in conveying the message that the consuming public is well aware of the difference between a face and a butt…” [via Chris]
- Hipster Puppies – It’s both cuter and funnier than you expect.
- Architecture Of The Sandwich – “…in which journalists overextend themselves to compare local sandwiches to notable works of architecture.”
- Why Are The Low Library Steps Unrunnable – Good, snotty comment exchange on the Columbia blog Bwog about why the famed steps are so hard to traverse. What stayed with me was this anonymous burn: “This is standard art hum fare. congrats bwog for listening in class.”
- Tracy Porter’s Interception in Super Bowl 44 As Told By Tecmo Super Bowl:
- I, Too, Endorse Vanity Barcodes – Rectangles are for losers. These things have been screaming “lil help?” for years. [via Rubicante]
*Note: Global heh reserves are surprisingly and perhaps dangerously low. There have only been 10 heh bookmarks added to Delicious.com this week. The preceding is a public service announcement.
- All Of American Journalism’s Problems In One Handy Picture:
- Spiderman Makes Foreign Keyboards Go “Pok pok pok!” – Physical comedy with poorly-drawn superheroes needs no translation.
- Selleck Waterfall Sandwich – A tumblr devoted to photos that contain those three element. [via Fox]
- (late addition) If Wes Anderson Directed Spiderman:
[via Brand X by way of gregg]