Bear with me as I clear out some old stock to make way for this year’s models.
- The Seven Rules Of Astronomy – This would make an excellent series. [via Leah]
- Lucky In Love – Price Is Right Embroidery
[via Craftzine.com blog]
- Disgruntled Art Student Portfolio – I’d like to travel back to 1997 and tell everyone that in the future the psychedelic rotating bear becomes the new blink tag.
- Is This Your Paper On Single Serving Sites? – Heh. [via Gregg]
- Rock Hater Henry Owings – True To Form In Grade 7 – “Read ‘Bring Literature Books Thursday’ notice on board and announced loud + clear to whole class ‘That sucks…'”
- 20 Classic Hip Hop Album Covers Recreated In Lego Format – The Dr. Dre one is probably the least accurate, but it’s the most enjoyable.
- Merlin On Twitter – No need to click: “If only there were some kind of service where people could congratulate each other on the things they thought of while watching TV.”
- The Stages Of Fail – Sean Bonner takes us through the many levels of failure that emerge when fumbling 4chan users point out failure.
- Serious Bag Is Not Amused.