My apologies for the size of this heh list. That’s what I get for letting it pile up over 2 weeks. It’s all quality.
- Little Man Just Got His Hair Cut *And* Some Candy:
Yeah he did.
[via Twitturly, a service that shows you what URLs are being passed around on Twitter.]
- Resisty The Knitted Resistor – Awww.
- 1200 Baud Archaeology – “Reconstructing Apple I BASIC from a Cassette Tape.”
- One…Two…Three…Four…Monsters Walking ‘Cross The Floor – Feist teaches us to count on Sesame Street.
- Halo Kid Presents His Arsenal – What really sells what would otherwise be a ho-hum fan video is the way he nails each weapon’s firing and reloading animation sequence.
- A Solution Without A Problem – If Andy Rooney was a product manager, I can only imagine he’d come up with things like this.
- Best Patent Drawing Ever:
- Embroidered MySpace Profiles – I love these. [via Craftzine]
- How To Fold A Broadsheet Newspaper – Bad sign for newspapers if they’re so outmoded that advice for how to fold them is a Lifehack.
- Things You’ll Have To Explain To Your Grandkids As If They Were Mainstream Fads – Yes, kids, back the aughts we used to spot pools via Google Earth and then plan illegal Facebook swimming meetups.
- Scrobble Your LP’s And Tapes – I came across this hack as I was looking around for a way to input the list of records I had listened to into my Last.fm account.
- Creepy Snow Globes – [via Mr. Harris]
- Flickrlovr – A project to tag real-life objects like we do in Flickr. [via Leah]
- Engadget Commenter Heh – The item in question. The comment.
- Defender Of The Favicon – Entire Defender game made into one of those icons that lives in the corner of your browser’s address bar. [via Waxy]
- (update – bonus heh)Bert And Ernie Wreck Shop – Skills. [via OhWord.com]