- Bid On A Cosby Sweater For Charity – The Ennis Cosby Foundation is auctioning off the monstrosities worn on The Cosby Show.
For supplemental heh, check out what a Flickr search for “cosby sweater” yields.
- Wants For Sale – These folks make paintings of things they want, and then set the price of the painting at the real world cost of the thing. And then sell the painting and buy the thing.
- Biggest Drawing In The World – [is a hoax]. Sorry.
- Cookie Monster’s Conundrum – Heh.
- She’s Carlton Fisk Years Old – Whatever that means.
- About As Redacted As You Can Get – A released CIA report on waterboarding(direct link to image) doesn’t spare the black ink.
- Cubecraft LaDainian Tomlinson – No, it does not come with Cubecraft Raider linebacker arms that peel off when applied. The Cubecraft Mike Haggar could do stunt work for Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. [via Craxy]
- Downloadable Paper Steak – Regrettably I didn’t get this one published before BoingBoing got to it; I try to find stuff that hasn’t made the rounds all that much. But still. paper steak is hehful.